CISA C2000 Open Keyway Rim Cylinders
How the Open Keyway works
An open keyway does not offer protection against un-authorised copying of the key as the key blanks are easily available. For complete protection from un-authorised duplication of your keys look at Astral Tekno, AP3 and C3000 keyways.
As a replacement cylinder for night latch locks
- Where more security is required than a lever lock where the exact key for your lock is available from a local hardware store. The CISA key can only be duplicated by taking the original to a locksmith.
- Where keyed access is required from only one side of the door.
- For convenience, no key is required to operate the cylinder for locking/unlocking the door from inside, simply turn the knob on the night latch rim lock.
- Brass body
- Brass plug
- Pins in wear resistant bronze
- Drivers in brass, cylindrical and mushroom like for an anti-picking function
- Phosphor bronze springs
- KEY: nickel-plated brass
- Supplied as standard:
- 3 keys
- Fixing screws
- Fixing plates
- Key Arrangement Capacity
Available Keying Configurations
- Key Differed
- Keyed Alike
- Master Keyed
- Grand Master Keyed