CISA Standard Solid Brass Padlocks
Real security padlocks used in mines and municipalities
CISA only uses the best materials and precision manufacturing to produce high quality padlocks that are weathering resistant, have low wear on internal components and meet the most rigorous demands.
- When it comes to durability and reliability, CISA guarantees the best performance over the long term offering a 10 year guarantee on their padlocks.
- Designed for high use in residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- Available in Keyed Alike (KA), Master Keyed (MK) and Grand Master Keyed (GMK)
- Available Keyways: C2000 (open keyway), LG1 (Restricted Keyway) and G Series (Restricted Keyway)
- Solid brass body
- Brass plug
- NICKEL plated, Carbonitrided (hardened) steel shackle for strength and anti-weathering.
- Shackle double-locking system.
- Brass pins means no rusting internally
- Drivers: 4 Brass mushroom type drivers make it very difficult to pick by creating a false sheer line
- Springs: Phosphor Bronze springs guarantees long term reliable operation of the moving pins
- Keys: CISA keys are made from a brass alloy to prevent them from snapping suddenly and reduce wear on the internal pins plus they are nickel plated to prevent oxidisation.
European Norm EN12320; 2001
- 30mm Padlocks : Security Grade 1
- 40 and 50mm Padlocks : Security Grade 2
- 60mm Padlocks : Security Grade 3
- Standard Shackle
- Long Shackle
- Extra long shackle
- Stainless Steel Shackle
Available boxed or carded.