CISA C2000 Open Keyway Threaded Cylinders
How the Open Keyway worksAn open keyway does not offer protection against un-authorised copying of the key as the key blanks are easily available. For complete protection from un-authorised duplication of your keys look at Astral Tekno, AP3 and C3000 keyways.
Threaded Cylinders are required for use in an Adams Rite style lock.
- Where more security is required than a lever lock where the exact key for your lock is available from a local hardware store. The CISA key can only be duplicated by taking the original to a locksmith.
- Number of key differs: over 30,000.
- Push resistance: projecting cam.
- Drill resistance:
- Hardened steel pin and driver in first position
- Anti-picking resistance:
- Para-centric key way
- Mushroom type drivers.
Key Arrangement Capacity
- 1000 different cylinders per MK key (excluding integrated key section capacity).
- Other key configurations on request.
- 100 000 cycles (compliant with EN 1303:2005 – Durability Grade 6)
- Manufactured in conformity with the European Norm EN 1303:2005.
- Durability Grade 6.
- Attack Resistance Grade 0.
- Key Related Security Grade 4.
- Key Arrangement Capacity
Available Keying Configurations
- Key Differed
- Keyed Alike
- Master Keyed
- Grand Master Keyed