Elettrika for Timber Doors
Elettrika can be installed on all types of doors with maximum ﬂexibility:
- Non-handed: it can be easily adapted to suit either inward opening or outward, right or left opening doors (ﬁg. 2), with just one simple operation (patented system)
- Variable backset from 50 to 80 mm (ﬁg. 2) (patented system)
- Self-adjusting striker (ﬁg. 3) active both vertically (door uprights) and horizontally (variable distance between door leaf and door frame) (patented system).
The rotary hook dead-bolt of Elettrika can be operated in two different modes (patented system):
- Automatic opening: the door is opened by the deadbolt rotation
- Ready to open: the deadbolt is released but the door remains closed; you must push to open it. The operation mode is selected by acting directly on the lock.
- Elettrika is interchangeable with all types of electrically operated locks found on the market (ﬁg. 1).
Power Supply Adaptability
- The coil with micro-switch fitted to the Elettrika as standard enables the following:
- The Elettrika will operate even with undersized power supply, i.e. 250 mA.
- Will function with different voltages, 12V DC, 24V DC and 24V AC.
- Prevents damage to the coil when the power button is held down for long periods where the micro-switch cuts power to the coil after a millisecond.
- It provides a contact that is activated each time the gate is not securely closed, which can be connected to an LED light.