CISA Elettrika: Made to impress
The CISA Elettrika rim lock is the evolution of the traditional rim lock taking gate security to a new level.
Now users of the Elettrika can experience even greater peace of mind, better ease of use and well-designed style.
PATENTED SECURITY AND RELIABILITY
- The rotary hook dead-bolt has a pull resistance of up to 2,000 Kg: up to six times that of standard locks.
- The protective steel case prevents accessibility to the lock’s internal components when the gate is closed.
- The Elettrika guarantees consistency of operation for more than 1 million opening cycles.
COMFORT AND DESIGN
- No slamming of the gate required for the rotary deadbolt to latch
- Silent opening and closing means no loud banging noises
- The rotary hook dead-bolt reduces the gate’s rebound effect during closing, typical of other standard electrically operated locks
- Elettrika perfectly matches any type of door or gate shape and style.
- The Elettrika has been independently tested by gate manufacturer, Oriental Art and shown to be highly resistant to attack by crowbar. See video here.